Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Blossoms~~ Bernina 830~~Dirt and Gardens


So as I am watering everything in the yard very early... since the boys have gone off to catch some yummy catfish up on the John Day river. Boy is it gonna be a hot one for them. Lots of sun screen, gator aides and yucky chicken livers. I have having a great time sewing on my big Bernina 830. I have a twin size quilt goin' on here for my granddaughter's birthday. I am practicing withe the Berinina Stitch Regulator (BSR) Free motion stitching is new to me and I am going to have to try free hand with out the BSR after this one is done.
This quilt is goin' to be the cutest thing. All prints, lady bugs on the back too and the binding will be a yummy light blue minky.

The Patio is on it's way to be torn to smithereens~! We will have a new cement poured over the cement that is hidden.
Rhubarb on the right is an indestructible plant. John can't wait for our late, late crook neck squash to grow..grow... grow~!
The corn and tomatoes have had a hard time this year to in Oregon. The cold wet LONG spring kept everything at a stand still. Now with 98 degrees of heat today... Grow baby GROW~!
We were filled with fir trees in the back of our property. Now that we took the trees down, split and sacked all the wood for the next few winter... now on to more garden space, fruit trees and of coarse... flowers.
It's a big space that my husband can't fill up with boats. SO I will have to bring in the trees and plants.

No comments: